San Francisco



I had the pleasure of doing business in one of my favorite enchanting cities last weekend- San Francisco. SF is a bouquet of endless dimensions,cafe's,great drinks, authentic art, music, and vibrant hospitality. I remember coming to this town when I was nineteen-years-old and being dominated by the awesomeness that overtakes a kid that age. On my return that awesomeness seemed to possess me again.

My long time friend Dave Coe played host to a sunny afternoon on Union Street, then took Victoria and I on an epic sail around Alcatrez that gave us a spectacular view of the bay and city. Thanks again Dave!

That evening we were invited by our good celebrity and friend Elisa Celli to a formal gathering at Le Colonial near the heart of the metro. After dropping off Elisa and Victoria at the front door, I spent a good twenty-minutes bustling around the chaotic central searching for a parking place. This part of town was nothing less than a slice of New York, with people honking at me, homeless psychotics with tourette's-syndrome falling on the bumper, smoke rising from man-holes, and a general sense of rat-race. My hopes for finding a spot less than twenty blocks from the party were deteriorating. I happened upon a car that drove out and left me just enough room to parallel next to a dark ally. I had no idea where I was in the city, until I looked down the ally. Le Colonial was tucked in a cul de sac of brownstones just twenty-yards away. What are the odds, really?

The party was an elegant Italian gathering, and Elisa was a popular center piece to the social. Victoria presented herself well and made me see why I was convinced she would be the perfect manager for my career. Thanks again Victoria for your representation and brilliant networking skills, and thank you Elisa for your strong direction and cordiality.

San Francisco is an inspiring wonderland- a powerful enigma!

Comments

Popular Posts