Gratitude in Abundance

I have words of inspiration building inside of me. Usually when I get these goosebumps it means I have a novel ready to come out, but today I would like to use the spiritual energy to thank a few people for their priceless friendship. I have been partially wallowing lately in my monetary demise. I am not making enough income to absorb the expenses of my existence here in America. Ironically the thougt of joining the peace corps or finding work in Canada has crossed my mind. After careful consideration I have found that conclusion irrational, as much as I love to explore new places. I know that something of a grand scale is in the works for me. If I am temporarily committed to the local Weinershnitzel or Hot Dog on a Stick for a while, I have absolutely no trepidations. A writing career involves a lot of persistence, like any trade you would like to accelerate in. I know that I have planted all the right seeds in all the right places. With any luck, the sun and moisture of our culture will nurture my work, and I will be able to share in the abundance with those I love and even many who are in need. I would like to personally thank the following people on my blog. I hope you all have a remarkably spiritual and uplifting day. Here is my list:

Victoria Wynn
John Kelson
Chuck Mitchell
Mom and Dad
My family
Scott Maruri
Levi Nielson
Duane Smotherman
Analee McDonald
Johnny Barfuss
All of 265
Elisa Celli
Thomas Valentine Hollick
C.S. Lewis
Geddy Lee
Laura Chappell
and my dear son Jayden Ryan Agnello

You have all touched me deeply and set my ship asail. I love this world because of you, and wouldn't know it without you. Thank you again for your priceless love and good energy. Great moments await!

Comments

  1. Did you just write CS Lewis? How awesome is that? You rock my world, Jay. You bring such joy and energy into a room. I love being in your presence, buddy! Excited for this weekend. 265 We're alive! We're alive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my friend. This means everything to me.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts