More from Maui



Here are some more digitally recorded magical moments from Maui. The Maui Dive Shop guru in this picture with Victoria and I, is Adam. We had an intrinsic talk about metaphysics and spirituality that was quite profound in many ways, and went on for quite some time. There are times where I feel that I have had this conversation over and over again, and made contact with the enlightenment imbedded in the translation, therefore absorbing all that there is. Alas, Adam had information ,and his own way of conveying it that brought new spiritual enlightenment to my attention. My recommendation is to never shrug off these encounters, because hidden within them are messages from your future. It will magically bring the next best thing into your life I guarantee, almost effortlessly. Just carrying around knowledge of who you are and what your impact is, even on a bee, will make the next moments of your life a miracle.

The other picture is of Victoria and I on Kahana Sands. There is no place I know as serene and comfortable to the spirit as Kahana. I meditated in these waters daily and you wouldn't believe me if I told you what magic was revealed in my life.

I would like to take a moment to personally thank my manager, Victoria Wynn, for all her drive and support. She is the one making all of this happen, and she is an outstanding spirit with lots of character and a great sense of humor. Talk about a role model. She is a tough example to stand next to, but I consider her an angel and a best friend. Thanks again Victoria for all you do!

Comments

Popular Posts