BRIOSPHERE

The electro-magnetic space time soul-invigorating ripples are passing through me in this meditation. We are only 7% funded. I'm trying to suppress my fear and anxiety. There is fear that the funding will be less than successful and will dim the lights on a would-be master-piece. Then there is the fear of great success, and a whole world of unfamiliar problems that will come with that. The trick is to stay on the positive side of infinity, which basically means, there are infinite solutions and resources to all our challenges. It is important not to label any endeavor a success or failure, because the paradox is that they both exist within one another. A great failure could actually be the path that leads you to ultimate bliss. Watch out Deepak! I'm on Foiya!! Well, there is great music on the way. I am just glad I get to participate in one of the greatest things our existence has to offer. When nothing else makes sense in my life, music does. Please visit (Indiegogo.com / BRIO: Saves the Universe) and help us bring something incredible into the Musicsphere! History in the making~

Comments

Popular Posts