YOU CAN DO THIS

Building and creating the "BRIO" live concert has been an arduous and tempestuous challenge of faith. I started out in November of 2014. Though I had a very successful history with theater, live music productions, and published fiction novels that gave me residual income throughout my years, I found myself staring out the window of an Arby's fast food restaurant in a city I loathed being in. No, I wasn't stopping in for a bite. I was working there. On my breaks I would stare up at the sky and watch the smoke trails from commercial airplanes ripping across the blue sky, traveling to far off destinations and wishing I was on them. After some serendipitous luck, and one month later, the Universe delivered my abstract requests and I found myself living in Ventura, California, only ten-miles away from a guitar legend I grew up listening to, and always admiring. We were now becoming close friends, and I was recording the first songs for the BRIO project, and managing my first online crowdfunding project to acquire the production money necessary to survive in the California entertainment wilderness. A number of great challenges erupted, and I will share the agony and ecstasy with more detail in my upcoming biography. To speed up this article, I was certain I had found the official gate to my music career, but things did not go exactly according to plan. I found myself back in my homelands of Utah struggling to weigh out the consequences of carrying on any further with this risky and demanding business. I was fortunate to run into one of the most talented individuals I could hope for, and was also beyond luck in that the crowdfunding that had fallen apart while I was in California actually saved my life and the project. It was the link to my current Producer, who has been laying down the pavement for our road back to where I was, but with a bigger and better show, and I am happy to say that we have done it this time, found our secret recipe, and all the people in this project have the most unique and wonderful souls and personalities. An unbelievably kind and perfect group that I am grateful for. It takes an inhumane amount of mental strength to get through the storms of life that seem to guarantee your impending doom. But persistence is so valuable, and I can't express to you enough how important that is. I am a collaborator and not an ego challenger, so it is tough to find a proper entourage for artistic projects such as this. But with careful planning, and very careful organization and selection of the players, you can do it!

Comments

  1. عندما تستعين بشركة ليس لديها خبرة كافية في مجال تسليك البلوعات ولا تملك مواد تنظيف عالية الجودة وماكينات متخصصة لتسليك سوف تكون في مشكلة لانها لن تعطيك النظافة المطلوبة ولكن شركتنا لديها الخبرات والعمال واليكم الاختار شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    خدمات تنظيف بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف بيارات بالاحساء
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
    خدمات مكافحة الحشرات ورش مبيدات
    شركة رش مبيدات بالاحساء
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
    شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts