BLACK DOG AUTHOR

The day of the "Black Dog" is at hand. Here I am wearing the helmet of a "Black Dog Militia-Man" These are worn by the teen rebels in my novel "Bazzy and Mint" I am still working on a lot of formatting for that story, but once you get into it, it really takes off. The toughest thing to do as a writer is get the story started. There are so many ideas coming out of your mind at first, that preparing the reader and all the characters for the big show is a little tricky. Once the pieces are in place, I can take a reader on an intense voyage. Yes, there are a lot of imperfections in my stories, and I am working on them. You have to start somewhere. My first novel is a grammatical nightmare and any literature major would gladly watch my head spontaneously combust, but that's okay. I'm not out to impress literary majors. I'm out to impress you guys! My cosmo-tronic, fiction loving, adventure grubbing, story-time pals! Write on!!

Comments

Popular Posts