CO-WRITTEN AND DELIVERED

NOT SO NAZIS PART I: Is now available on Amazon.com/Jay Agnello I am currently finishing Part II with my co-writer Tod Sandberg. This story is about four Nazi youth that are attempting to surrender at the end of WWII, but their attempts are constantly thwarted by the notorious Nazi Senior Officer Lothar Aurshwald. This is a fun and adventurous series, and I have often thought of our characters as something close to the Goonies. We have done hours and hours of research on the history and geography of this scene, and quite honestly I will be happy to finish this one, as the weight of WWII studies can really sit down on you. I have to watch a good balance of comedies at night before I go to bed. I have not had any Nazi, or WWII dreams yet, however. But my co-writer buddy Tod has, apparently. A quick story about my Grandfather, and his WWI experience, that I think is interesting. Years ago, my father visited a town called Agrigento, Sicily: his father's hometown. As he walked through the streets, an old codger stopped him, thinking he was his old friend, Guissepi Agnello (my Dad's father). After explaining to the man that he was Guissepi's son, the man took him to dinner. He explained how he was in the trenches of WWI for months with Guissepi, and eventually the two of them became overwhelmed with the guilt of killing so many young German boys day after day. So they surrendered, and were taken to a German P.O.W. camp. Not much more to the story, other than the man told my father that Guissepi was the only P.O.W. that could make the German soldiers laugh. Apparently they were tough nuts to crack. I thought that was pretty cool. Well I hope you enjoy: "Not So Nazis". PART II: Will be out hopefully before Christmas, but no later than New Year's Eve. I am proud of this story, and my ability to co-write. I have never co-written a story before, and the process is actually really exciting, and there is only half the workload! It is not available in paperback until summer '14, but would make a great holiday gift for someone's new Amazon Kindle, iPad, or Nook. Only $2.99 Remember that proceeds go to www.stopitnow.org to help create awareness to prevent child sex abuse. A crushing epidemic that is by no means going away in America. Be sure to leave a reader's review if you purchase the e-book. Have a good Holiday! Jay Jay

Comments

Popular Posts