Final Post for BRIO campaign

My final post for the BRIO campaign. Thank God! I wouldn't last one day as a politician, and I am not upset if you have blocked me by now. I'm taking a vacation from this social media soup, but thank you for chiming in and supporting me just the same. I have a lot of crazy ideas. Some are good. Some are not so good. Some are crap. But occasionally one with more potential than others surfaces, and you just can't let those get away. At least I can't. I have a real problem leaving a project unfinished. It stirs around in my head like a howler monkey, until I corner it with nuclear force, and finally get the right people together to make it happen. It seems selfish, but it is not. I look forward to sharing something strange, new, and creative with the world around me. Something that wasn't there before. As an artist, most the time we don't know what's going to materialize anymore than you do. We just implement, and engage, and behold a creation. Like physically extracting something from the dream world. It is a phenomenal experience to perform and share something like this, and I have worked extra hard to bring this one together for you. My goal was a bit lofty and unrealistic, but stamped the faced value of the project, and now I will go and do what I can with all the resources we were able to pull together. It is going to take a magic act, but fortunately I am working with the pros, and things come together fast with these guys. It's like watching one of your favorite athletes or something, they are so damn good! So that being said, I bid you adieu, until our music is ready. There is still time to contribute today, if you would like to see your name in the album art. You will be assisting us in healing the planet, that is in desperate need of it right now. Thank you guys for everything! I am giving you all my love with these new songs. Help BRIO: Save the Universe. Indiegog / BRIO: Saves the Universe

Comments

Popular Posts