The GIG

I am currently working on the Pyromantiz Interactive Rock Concert and Fire Throwing Extravaganza. To support our cause I have devoted 50% of my book sales to Stopitnow.org, an organization that creates awareness to prevent child sexual abuse. This is a serious epidemic that needs attention, and by contributing to our campaigns you can literally set into effect the prevention of this growing problem. I have recently released "Bazzy and Mint ~American Metaphor"© and "Transylvania"© for $4.99 on Amazon.com for Kindle, and they will be available in print on Halloween 2012. Our concert is in preparation to go live in Spring 2013, and if you are interested in being a sponsor for our event, please contact me at: jbdynomite@gmail.com Links below:
http://www.amazon.com/Transylvania-ebook/dp/B009D363B0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1348273437&sr=8-1&keywords=Jay+Agnello

Comments

Popular Posts