A New Jaywork in Progress

Hey folks. A new novel on the way. I finished a drama this summer, but I am going to release it with a small publisher, possibly under an alias, but I will be sure to let you know when and how you can get your hands on it, if you desire. The new work in progress is back to my science/religion punch-out. Yes I've started another element that ties into the "Marching with Elves" saga. No it is not the sequel yet. I am gearing up for that creation this spring. This one you might call a spin off. A story about more secret Marmell invasions. These are far more consequential than using humans as zoo exhibits. This is a story about the fate of unlucky humans that have been chosen to end up on upscale extra-terrestrial dinner plates as a rare and expensive delicacy. There are some great new characters in the works, and there will be an exciting development with one of the "Marching with Elves" heroes. I will probably throw a chapter on the blog next week.
Cheers
Jay

Comments

Popular Posts