Awakening

A crisp 2010 spring time slate has got me excited. I am roaring into a new episode of life, and taking all my powers with me. I had a chance to experience something that was life altering, riveting, punishing, and clarifying, all at the same time. I am now a member of the Great Life Foundation's 265th group. We had experiences that were so triumphant, so intense, and so vital to the lives of those who experienced it, not to mention everyone who surrounds them out in the world, I can only say that it was condensed love and energy in all its glory. You could compare the atomic human connection to that of Niagra Falls, or the biggest roller coaster you have ever been on and reconstructed to consume the entire state of Texas. Serious stuff! Imagine getting high, smoking on your own inner strength and love. Holy Moly! What a ride! I would suggest that anyone who has not heard of the Great Life Foundation check it out. It is the fastest way to get to the authentic core of your life, and own it! 265- We are more than alive!

Comments

Popular Posts