THE BIG COMEBACK IS HERE

Today is a good day. For years I have been dedicating myself to the grand scheme of music and the science of it. I came to the realization one afternoon, in British Colombia (2006)- a warm and earthy day- that I needed money to accomplish creating the ultimate compositions that were stirring in my soul- a perpetual frustration as I realized that I needed a plan to get the money. Like Pinky and the Brain, I began to build a blueprint. That blueprint involved a number of projects to get the ball rolling- one of which- a novel. I decided to take a novel I had written and try to get it published. This work, although it seemed unrelated to my musical aspirations, was in fact a compilation. A compilation of songs I had written through-out my youth. My failure at rock n' roll stardom was basically chopped up and boiled into one big story- a space saga- no less. I had to let the angels and demons, and nerds come out and play somehow, and if I couldn't do it through music, why not a story? Now I can speed things up a bit. I accomplished what I set out to do. In my newest life voyage I am preparing to unleash harmonic and fusionistic funk and metal masterpieces with a musical mastermind partner. As I awoke this morning, I was reminded of the musical treasures that lurk inside of me. A nostalgic lethargy overtook me as I felt a wave of emotions I hadn't felt in many moons. I realized that I have been on such a long and epic quest to get back to this point, I may have forgotten my previous identity, like a grown up Peter-Pan...I guess. It was a revealing sensation, and I knew that today was the day that I could set foot into that threshold I once owned- MY DESTINY IN MUSIC!

Comments

Popular Posts