Transylvania Complete

Transylvania (copyright 2009) is now complete. I have worked really passionately on this piece to create a scenario where a reader could say, "Holy-crap! Could it have really happened like this?" Alas, my stories are filled with a lot of comedy and everyday life-situations that I hope readers will enjoy and relate to. This piece is more of a family perserverence saga, and carries a stronger moral than most of my other adventurous works, and it is built into a historical scene that was challenging for me to stay tied into, being a science-fiction hyperbot. I do, however, find a way to release my angels and demons by wandering through Dracula's dreams, and there you will find some of the stereotypical romance built around Dracula, especially those who are fond of the modern-day Bram Stoker's nuance that I feel, for lack of better terms, has been bled to death. I am still awaiting confirmation from publishers reviewing "Black Diamond Ghost" and anticipate a re-release of "Marching with Elves" that should be promising and progressive. I have been getting a lot of requests for a sequel to "Marching with Elves" and I am considering a plan of attack somewhere around Spring of 2011. In the meantime I am putting together some short screenplays to practice writing intricate dialogue for film. I will let you know how it goes. Keep an eye out for "Black Diamond Ghost"
Cheers,
Jay Agnello

Comments

Popular Posts