TRANSYLVANIA

Hello people of the blog,

so I have had some form of H141 Pig-flu malaria that has kept me low for the past month. It has been impossible to be creative, but suddenly I'm feeling some strange tingle in my brain. I was about to finish my work "Amoebaman"©2009 that I had promised my readers, but can't seem to find my notes. I know there in a big box full of other important documents I can't find. So instead of overexerting myself on that masterpiece, I have decided that the course of nature wants me to complete that when the time is right. To make up for this capricious lack of organization, I have decided to deliver something I've been excited about for a long, long time, and with Halloween coming up, I've got that spooky, evil chill in my bones.
The next release will be:
Transylvania

I have been studying Romania for sometime, and was waiting for the right moment to pounce on this one. I will keep you posted, and even share excerpts from the novel as I go.

That's how cool I am!

Talk to you soon- your pal,

~Jaybird D

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts